ADDING A VIDEO TO YOUR GIG
Videos enables you to personally explain your service. By uploading a video (while you are creating a Gig), our Editors will review the video (labeled as processing) for approval. If there are any adjustments needed before it goes live, you will be emailed what needs to be fixed.
Note: Max 50 MB and using MP4 or AVI files.
Tips on making a Gig Video
- Do not use Copyright protected materials or violate our Terms of Service.
- We recommend that you mention your Gig is exclusively sold on Gig Tricks.
- Don’t include website URLs or contact information.
- Videos should be at least 30 seconds long and at most 60 seconds.
- Include a simple explanation of what your Gig service is.
- Don’t use a computer to narrate your Gig, you need to use your voice.
- Upload a high quality video (no audio/video syncing issues, weird aspect ratios)
Note: For your Gig video to be reviewed for approval, it must be active. Paused Gigs do not appear in our view for review.
Adjusting Gig Video Preview (Thumbnail)
If you wish to adjust your video thumbnail, your video must be approved first.
To set your Video Preview:
- While in Gig Edit mode, click Gallery.
- Scroll down to the Gig Video section, then click the edit icon your Gig video.
- Click on Play and then pause the video on the desired frame and click on Set Preview.
- Click Close.