VIEWING GIG STATISTICS
Viewing your Gig's statistics can be done on the My Gigs page where you can also see an overview of your Gig's performance on GigTricks.
To view statistics or perform actions on your Gig:
- Once logged in, click Selling > Gigs.
In the My Gigs page, you have the following statuses:
- ACTIVE: These are your Gigs, which are currently available in the GigTricks marketplace.
- PENDING APPROVAL: These are your Gigs, which require our content team's approval before becoming available. This is usually due to an uploaded video, which needs to be approved.
- REQUIRES MODIFICATION: These are your Gigs, which were reviewed by the GigTricks content team and require changes before becoming available.
- DRAFT: These are your Gigs, which you haven’t published yet.
- DENIED: These are your Gigs, which were denied for various reasons, such as videos that don't meet the criteria for GigTricks's site or text, which may be inappropriate.
- PAUSED: These are your Gigs, which are not available. You can select these Gigs and make them active. If they contain video, they will need to be approved first.
To perform an action on a Gig:
- Select the checkbox next to the Gig and then select an action (e.g. PAUSE, ACTIVATE, DELETE, )
To view statistics on your Gig:
- Click on a Gig in the list, and scroll down to see various statistics regarding your Gig.
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view farther down on the page.
- IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from GigTricks, which is the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e. on home page, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
- CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, which is thenumber of clicks after a user saw it one on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
- VIEWS: These are total page views, which is the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
- ORDERS: This is the total number of orders from this Gig.
- CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate, which is the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.
In the graph view, you can also see:
- GIG SOCIAL VIEWS: This is the number of views on social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- CONVERSION RATES: This is the average from the total page views divided by orders.
Note: You can filter by these statistics by days or months. You have arrows next to each number in the statistical list. A red arrow indicates a drop from the previous period selected, while a green arrow indicates an increase. For example, if you select LAST 7 DAYS, the arrows will represent the trend from the last 7 days compared to the previous 7 days.
- Days average delivery time- This shows the number of days, on average, you deliver your Gig.
- Orders in queue- This shows the number of pending orders.
Buyers can provide a one to five star review on the following questions:
- Communication with seller
- Service as described
- Buy again or recommend