SUBMITTING OFFERS TO BUYER REQUESTS
If buyers are having trouble finding what they're looking for or have a special request, they can submit a Gig request. Gig requests matching the subject for a Gig you offer will appear on the Recent Buyer Requests page.
For example, if someone requests 20 video testimonials for a project and you offer video testimonials, you will see the buyers Gig request.
Note: Misuse of the Buyer Request feature, such as advertising your services as a seller, may lead to your account being disabled.
To send an offer to a Gig request:
- Once logged in, clickSelling > Buyer Requests.
- At the top, you can see the total amount of active requests, the total amount of offers you've sent, and how many offers you have left to send today.
- In theSearch buyer requests field, you can enter a term to search and narrow the list down
- In theAll Subcategories field, you can filter requests based on different subcategories in which you offer Gigs.
From the list of requests, you can see the description and metadata entered by the buyers to help you make your decision to offer your services. For example, if you do video testimonials, the buyer can select Man, Young Adult, German as metadata fields.
- When you find a request you like, clickSend Offer.
A summary of the buyer request appears at the top.
- Select a Gig, which is relevant to the request.
- In theInclude Gig Extras area, add the extra services you would like to offer.
- In theDefine Additional Details area, write a personalized message. For example, you can write details on what you can provide and the reasoning for your pricing.
- ClickSubmit Offer.
Offer Sent appears indicating you've responded to the Gig request.
Note: In the Active Requests field, you can see the number of Gig requests available for you to respond and in the Offers Sent field, you can see the total amount of offers you have sent to date.