ACTIVATING VACATION MODE
When you’re about to leave on vacation, or need some time off, you can use Vacation Mode to let buyers know that you’re away and when you’ll return.
To activate your vacation mode:
- Once logged in, click Selling > Gigs.
Note: You can also access vacation mode by placing your mouse over your username and clicking Settings > Account.
- At the top right of the My Gigs page, in the VACATION MODE field, click the button to activate or deactivate it. By default, it's deactivated.
- From the Activate Vacation Mode popup, in the AWAY REASON drop-down list, select your reason.
- In the DURATION FIELD drop-down list, select how long you will be away. Currently, you can select from one day to two months.
- Click DONE.
Note: While you're away, buyers have the option to be notified when your Gig is reactivated. You'll receive a daily update with the number on your waiting list.
To extend your vacation:
- After you have set your vacation, next to Vacation Mode, click the drop-down menu.
- In the EXTEND DURATION BY drop-down list, select how long you will be away.
- In the AWAY REASON drop-down list, select how long you will be away.
- Click Extend.