USING THE RESOLUTION CENTER
If you have an issue with an order, you can use the Resolution Center to assist you. We recommend using the Resolution Center to work things out with your buyer before contacting Customer Support.
To access the Resolution Center:
- Once logged in, within an order, click Resolve Now
- Select the issue you are having with this order and click Continue.
- Select how you would like to resolve the issue.
The following choices are available:
- Mutual Cancellation: You can ask your buyer to cancel the order. Explain why you would like to cancel this order.
- More Revisions: You can offer the buyer more revisions. Select the number of revisions you would like to add and explain why.
- Extend Delivery: You can extend the delivery time. Select the number of days you would like to add to your delivery time and explain why.
Note: You can offer an extended delivery time only once per order.
- Change Order: You can modify the order. Select what you would like to add to your order and explain why.
- Send a Personal Message: You can send a personal message to your buyer and further explain the reason you opened this issue.
- Request Feedback Revision: If you have an issue with feedback received, you can ask the buyer to modify their feedback. Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.
Note: The choices may vary depending on the issue you select.
- Click Send.
Your dispute is submitted and is sent to your buyer. They will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute within the order page.