VIEWING YOUR PAYMENTS
Viewing your payments is available on Payments page.
To view your payments:
- Once logged in, click Buying > Transactions.
In the Payments page, you have the following details:
- DEPOSITS & REVENUES: This is the money available in your account for purchases, made up from deposits or sales revenues.
- ACTIVE ORDERS: This is the money you spent on orders, which are still in progress.
- COMPLETED ORDERS: These are orders, which have been delivered by the seller and accepted by you as a completed order.
- CURRENT BALANCE: This is money you have available in your account for purchases.
You can filter transactions in the list by selecting a status in the SHOW drop-down list. You can filter by:
- REFUND if you are an Israeli resident.
- Cancelled VAT Payment Refunded to Shopping Balance: This is the VAT money returned to your account as a result of a cancellation.
- Gig Purchased from Revenues: These are Gigs you have purchased from money made as a seller on GigTricks.
- Revenue Payment Cancelled: This is money returned to your account as a result of a cancellation.
- Refund requested: This represents a request for cancellation.
- Payment Refunded: This is money returned to your account as a result of a cancellation.
- Processing Fee Payment: This represents the processing fee if you placed an order through PayPal or credit card.
- Deposit from Pay tab: This is money returned to your account as a result of a cancellation.
- Payment for Gig Purchase: This represents payment for a Gig purchased on GigTricks.